Year 11 students have the opportunity to attend revision classes throughout the Easter holidays to help them prepare for their impending GCSE examinations. A full schedule, including reply slip, will be sent home and the dates and times of all classes will be available on the website shortly.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time 13th November 2018
- Remembrance at Lowton 2018 9th November 2018
- Careers in A Block 18th September 2018
- LOWTON STUDENTS TRIUMPH OVER NEW RIGOROUS GCSES 23rd August 2018
- Dr Jaclyn Bell, Theoretical Physicist and Mathematician visits with Wigan STEAM 10th July 2018
Lowton Church of England High School
Headteacher: Mr Julian Pollard
Telephone: 01942 767040
All email & website enquiries will be dealt with by Mr Pollard’s PA.