We are delighted to welcome you to the Lowton Church of England High School Internet Payments system. This will allow you to make payments onto your child’s lunch account using the Internet via the safe Scopay website which is managed by RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) Worldpay . Below is an information sheet as a simple User Guide to the payment process.
You will have received your Pupil Link Code to create your online account. Once you have received this you should create your account following the instructions below:
Create Your Online Payment Account:
1. Go to www.scopay.com/login.html
2. Click on Create New Account.
3. Enter your Email address and a Password.
4. Confirm the Password.
5. Enter the Pupil Link Code provided above.
6. Enter the rest of the billing details to match your debit card and click on Confirm.
7. Log on to your email account and click on the link to activate the account (if the email doesn’t appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk Email folder).
Please note that Lowton Church of England High School accept Debit Card payments only.
There is also an App available now that you can download for free from the App store (IOS) and Google Play (Android) called SCOPAY. It is an updated portal that works really well on mobile phones and you will be able to make your payments quicker and more easily. You can use the App to pay for trips, enrichment clubs, school dinners and breakfast club fees and will also allow for reminders to be set for low balances and trip dates. Once you have downloaded the App log in to your Scopay account with your website log in details and check your balance.
SCOPAY Parent Guide – Managing Your Account
SCOPAY Parent Guide – Making Payments
SCOPAY Parent Guide – Alerts (for low balances, new trips and products, Parents’ Evening Meetings)
SCOPAY Parent Guide – Ordering Meals
SCOPAY Parent Guide – Booking Club Sessions
SCOPAY Parent Guide – Parents Evening
SCOPAY Parent Guide – Save Card Details / Recurring Payments